8.11.2012

kitchen painting...

Hi, as promised, here is a little peek of the kitchen painting progress...

This is the before (please excuse the mess):


I think it was pretty, we really liked the kitchen when we first saw the home. It was a big reason why we bought the house.. but I wanted to love it, so I had to change it to fit more my style.

This is the progress:







It isn't quite done, I've never done something like this, so I didn't realize how much work it was going to be...I will keep posting pictures as it gets closer to being done. It'll hopefully be completed soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love a white kitchen! So classic and timeless, and if tastes change pops of color can give a new vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! so far I am loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's soooo beautiful and by the way, i love ur blog, i was looking for something in Google and kaboom!!! I found this blessed website. God made My day using ur creativity and ur blog. God bless ur live,marriage and family <3

    ReplyDelete